Posted by Alyssa Schomaker / Sunday, April 16, 2017 / No comments / Alyssa schomaker , beachbody elite , Beachbody top coach , chocolate recipes , clean eating , clean eating recipes , elite coach
Sweet & Sour Chocolate Bark
|Photo by: MasterCook|
Looking for light dessert or midday clean confection? This one is perfectly right.
12 oz dark chocolate, chopped into pieces
1 cup unsalted raw almond pieces, toasted
1 cup unsweetened dried sour cherries
1/4 cup organic crystallized ginger*, chopped
Pinch coarse sea salt
1. Prepare your baking sheet and set it aside.
2. Melt your chocolate, can be done in a double boiler or a bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Stir it frequently till the chocolate is smooth and glossy. Make sure not to burn the chocolate.
3. Pour the chocolate in the baking sheet and spreadsheet it as evenly as possible.
4. Sprinkle the goodies - almonds, cherries, ginger and salt! Chill till firm.
5. Break into pieces and enjoy. Or store in an airtight container or pack into gifts. Yum!
Ready to join me in a fitness challenge? Feel free to email me and know more.